Training & Development Experience
- Cartooning - You didn't expect to find this? This was the first class I ever taught back in high school. Later I found it was helpful to put some of it in my computer training classes to make them more fun for my students.
- Pitney Bowes System 3000 and 6000 - I was the Marketing Support Rep, Trainer and Programmer for the Mid Atlantic Region. I covered the accounts in parts of Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina
- Microsoft Office Suite - I was an IKON trainer for advanced courses in Word, Excel and Access
- DataEase - For over fifteen years I programmed, trained people and was a Beta Tester for DataEase International on their PC Database product.
- Money Coaching - Training for employees at corporations.
- Kaplan Educational Centers - As the Director I managed the three state offices in Indiana and trained staff
- Elkhart Truth - I started my writing career as a student reporter. I was ranked #1 and #2 among the teen reporters.
- IN Michiana - I wrote local interest articles. It was a magazine insert for the South Bend Tribune.
- Government Computer News - I was a regular columnist on the topic of Computer Security
- Computer Magazines - I wrote feature articles on the topic of Computer Security
- Computer User Manuals - These were custom user manuals for corporations to accompany the training. This is where I garnered the nickname, "The Walking Help Key"
- Blogging - Personal and assisting corporations with their blogs